AxsVPN Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms:
This Agreement is a legal document which sets out your rights and obligations, and those of Privy VPN LTD (AxsVPN), the owner of Privy VPN LTD, a company registered in the province of Ontario, Canada (“Privy VPN LTD”, “Company”, “Service”, “we”, “us” or “our”), in relation to the AxsVPN website (the “Site”, “Website” or “Service”) and the services offered by Privy VPN LTD through it.
Company alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to our technology, the content and the service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to AxsVPN. The company name, the company logo, and the product names associated with AxsVPN are trademarks of company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the AxsVPN is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through AxsVPN. The posting of information or materials on AxsVPN does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site may be the copyrighted work of third parties.
The speed and quality of the Service may vary and the Service is subject to unavailability, including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. Privy VPN LTD (AxsVPN) is not responsible for any failures to maintain the confidentiality, security, accuracy or quality of your data, messages or pages whether or not related to interruptions or performance issues with the Service.
- Use the Service to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Service without our prior written authorization.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating on the Internet spam, viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Use the Service to compromise security of, or to obtain (or try to obtain) unauthorized access to any device or system in the Internet (such attempts include port scans).
- Use the Service with the direct or indirect purpose of inciting, aiding or abetting enforcement of copyright through means of any data collection and/or retention and/or any privacy violation.
Termination or Suspension of Access
99% time you'll have instant access.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGE
IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Privy VPN LTD (AxsVPN) OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SERVICE DURING THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
How to Contact AxsVPN
If you have any questions regarding our Terms of Service and how we handle your information, please feel free to contact AxsVPN at the following email address: